This page contains information on the terms and conditions for JuBea Srl. By using or accessing this website and/or placing any order(s), the Buyer agrees to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
All contents of the JuBea Srl website remains copyright to:
JuBea Srl unipersonale having its registered offices in via Luigi Ratti 20, 20151 Milano – Italy
N.ISCR. REGISTRO IMPRESE C.F./P.IVA: 10622430964
N.REA: MI – 2545691
CAPITALE SOCIALE: 10.000 € i.v.
Setting Up an Account
- To set up an account on the website, the Buyer must fill in the registration form correctly, entering all the data required, confirm he has read the privacy notice on the website, provide any additional consent and confirm the registration. The Buyer is strictly forbidden from entering false and/or invented, and/or fantasy data during the registration procedure.
- When setting up an account on the website, the Buyer must enter an e-mail address and choose a password in compliance with the password creation criteria shown at different times on the website. The Buyer acknowledges and accepts that the login credentials to access the website are personal and should not be communicated or passed onto third parties. The Buyer agrees to keep his password secret and to immediately notify JuBea Srl of any non-authorised use of the account or the loss or theft of the login credentials, by writing to JuBea Srl explaining the matter in detail and attaching a copy of his identity document. Once JuBea Srl receives the communication from the Buyer,it will block the Buyer’s login credentials and will provide new login credentials. JuBea Srl shall not be liable for any loss or damages incurred due to the Buyer’s failure to safeguard his own password or his failure to notify JuBea Srl of unauthorised use, loss or theft of his password. The Buyer shall be wholly liable to JuBea Srl for any loss and/or damages arising from any unauthorised use of his own account.
- Once registered on the website, the Buyer will receive an email notification to the email he provided attesting his registration confirmation.
All details collected in the data base will not be disclosed to a third party. Details will only be utilised by JuBea Srl to send the Buyer’s orders and/or to send information in regards to new products to the Buyer.
Purchase of product
- The Buyer can only purchase the products listed in the catalogue published on the website and available at the time when he makes a purchase order. JuBea Srl may regularly update the product catalogue, and this, however, does not provide any guarantee regarding the continuity of a product amongst the products available nor does it provide any guarantee as to the availability of all the sizes/versions of each product/colour listed in the catalogue.
- Each product is described in its main characteristics. Product images and colours may not faithfully correspond to the actual colours, due to the effect of the settings of the computer system or the device utilised by the Buyer to view the website. The published images, therefore, must be understood to be indicative, without prejudice to normal tolerances of use.
- Products present on the website are available until depleted. If a chosen selectable product is not available, JuBea Srl will promptly notify the Buyer by an email to the address provided by him.
- Sale prices are expressed in Euros.
- The applicable sale prices for the Buyer are the prices published online when the purchase order is submitted. These prices may vary and these changes do not require advance notice. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to check the final price before submitting the purchase order.
- Purchaise prices do not include shipping and delivery costs and shall be deemed inclusive of VAT. Outside EU countries, any potential custom duties and national taxes are solely at the Buyer’s responsibility. JuBea Srl is not obliged to check and inform the Buyer of applicable VAT, customs duties and taxes. To find out about them, the Buyer must make enquiries of the relevant authorities in his country.
- When the order is ready to be sent, the Buyer will receive a confirmation email from JuBea Srl and a proforma invoice in Euros, expressly indicating the total value of the goods and freight charges. The Buyer shall pay the proforma invoice before shipment by BANK TRANSFER to the IBAN coordinates provided by JuBea Sr.
- Shipment will be made after receiving the payment by bank transfer. All bank fees including any intermediary fees must be paid by the Buyer.
- For international Buyer the exchange rate from Euros is by the Buyer’s relevant bank processing facilities and is not the responsability of JuBea Srl.
Product Dispatch and Delivery
- Delivery times and costs can vary depending on the destination countries and the delivery method chosen. In any case, delivery times are not strictly binding on JuBea Srl.
- At products delivery, Buyer is obliged to check that the number of parcels corresponds to the number shown on the transport documents and that the packaging is intact and does not show any signs of being damaged, tampered or altered. If this verification does not prove satisfactory, the Buyer shall immediately refer these objections to the carrier, refusing to accept the products or accepting it with reservations, writing this on the transport documentation. In addition, the Buyer must promptly report the incident to JuBea Srl by contacting the Customer Service.
- In the case of the failed delivery of products due to the Buyer’s absence where the carrier has made attempted deliveries in accordance with their procedure, the carrier will hold the products at their warehouse until the Buyer withdraws them, and in any case within the time frame indicated in the notification of attempted delivery provided to the Buyer. If the products are not withdrawn within that timeframe, they will be returned to JuBea Srl that shall proceed to refund the payment made by the Buyer for the products, minus the unsuccessful delivery costs, the costs of returning the products to the JuBea Srl and any other potential cost that the JuBea Srl has incurred due to the failed delivery of the products caused by the Buyer’s absence or failure to fulfil his obligations to receive the delivery.
- It is not usual for carriers to contact the Buyer in advance, nor can they guarantee deliveries at specific times.
Returns and Refunds
- If for any reason the Buyer is not happy with the products, he can exercise the right to withdraw and return them to JuBea Srl within 14 days of the date he received his order (the days will start being calculated from the proven date of delivery). This right to exchange does not apply to personalized products, made to measure or made to order products.
- The returned products cannot be used, worn or damaged, must have their ID tags attached and must be returned in their original packaging. Products returned in conditions other than those described above will not be refunded.
- Return shipments must include name, address and contact number or email and a copy of the invoice. If product is faulty, a brief description of the fault.
- Packages must be sent to: JuBea Srl Unipersonale, via Luigi Ratti 20, 20151 Milan, Italy. For the Buyer’s protection JuBea Srl recommends to keep a tracking number for the package. The Buyer is responsible for the return shipment.
- JuBea Srl will notify the Buyer when his return has been processed and be pleased to offer him an exchange (within the limits of available stock) or a full refund, only after examination of the returned products. Shipping costs will be paid by JuBea Srl only if products received were different from the ones the Buyer ordered or if they feature manufacturing defects.
The Buyer will become the owner of the products when they have been delivered to him. Once the products have been delivered to the Buyer they will be held at his own risk and JuBea Srl will not be liable for the loss or damage.
- If the products delivered are not what the Buyer ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, JuBea Srl shall have no liability to the Buyer unless he notifies JuBea Srl by email immediately after receiving the products.
- JuBea Srl shall have no liability to the Buyer for any failure to deliver the items the Buyer has ordered or any delay in doing so for any damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond JuBea Srl reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts or other industrial disputes, breakdown of teh system or network access, flood, other natural catastrophe, fire, explosion or accident.
The Customer Service Department, which the Buyer can contact for any infomation, to request help or to send complaints is contactable at the following address:
JuBea Srl Unipersonale
Via Luigi Ratti, 20 – 20151 Milan, Italy
Tel: 0039. 02 38299 168 / 02 38299 170
Active Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (Central European Time)
We welcome any comments which help to improve our service
Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law. For any dispute arising between JuBea Srl and the Buyer in relation to the validity, the interpretation, the execution and resolution of these General Conditions, solely the Court of Milan shall be the competent authority.